* how to fall in love without losing herself.
* how to quit a job, break up with a lover, and confront a friend without ruining the friendship.
* when to try harder ... and when to walk away.
* how to have a good time at a party she'd never choose to attend.
* how to ask for what she wants in a way that makes it most likely she'll get it.
* that she can't change the length of her calves, the width of her hips, or the nature of her parents.
* that her childhood may not have been perfect ... but it's over.
* what she would and wouldn't do for love or more.
* how to live alone ... even if she doesn't like it.
* whom she can trust, whom she can't, and why she shouldn't take it personally.
* where to go ... be it to her best friend's kitchen table ... or a charming Inn in the woods ... when her soul needs soothing.
* what she can and can't accomplish in a day ... a month ... and a year.
© Nancy Jane VanHorn, CPS