* A lthough things are not perfect
* B ecause of trial or pain
* C ontinue in thanksgiving
* D o not begin to blame
* E ven when the times are hard
* F ierce winds are bound to blow
* G od is forever able
* H old on to what you know
* I magine life without His love
* J oy would cease to be
* K eep thanking Him for all the things
* L ove imparts to thee
* M ove out of "Camp Complaining"
* N o weapon that is known
* O n earth can yield the power
* P raise can do alone
* Q uit looking at the future
* R edeem the time at hand
* S tart every day with worship
* T o "thank" is a command
* U ntil we see Him coming
* V ictorious in the sky
* W e'll run the race with gratitude
* X alting God most high
* Y es, there will be good times and yes some will be bad,
* Zion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!
"Too blessed to be stressed!"
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
The one who kneels to the Lord can stand up to anything.